Friday, February 26, 2016

Where Can I Find A Solid Civil Litigation Attorney

There are many things in this world that people take for granted, and great legal help is one of them. I have a civil matter that I am dealing with and I am having a terrible time trying to find someone to represent me. From the guy who told me that I would have to pay more than $2000 to retain his services to the one who told me that lying would help my case, I am at the end of my rope when it comes to seeking a civil litigation attorney Austin that is worth the time and money.
A friend of mine referred me to a civil litigation attorney whom she has hired in the past, but the particulars of my case are not his forte, so this is definitely not a good fit. I think that my next step will be to get in touch with someone at the local bar association. This is probably the best chance I have of finding someone who is qualified to do the job. I am on vacation now, so I am going to worry about calling and seeing what they can do when I get home in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment